Total time: 8 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups California walnuts, divided
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- In blender, puree 2 cups walnuts and water 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon honey, vanilla extract and salt; blend 30 seconds. Add remaining honey if sweeter taste is desired.
- To achieve thicker whipped cream, add remaining walnuts and puree until light and fluffy.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator until ready to use.