- 4 ounces dried whole-wheat rotini pasta (about 1 1/2 cups)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 pouch (11 ounces) low-sodium chunk light tuna
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) low-fat, low-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose, salt-free seasoning blend
- 3/4 cup crushed low-sodium, whole-grain crackers
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Using colander, drain well. Transfer to large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray 2-quart glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Stir mixed vegetables, tuna, soup, roasted peppers, half-and-half and seasoning blend into pasta until combined. Transfer to baking dish. Top with crackers and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes, or until casserole is warmed through and topping is golden brown.
Nutritional information per serving: 400 calories; 7 g total fat; 2.5 g saturated fat; 0 g trans fat; 2 g polyunsaturated fat; 2 g monounsaturated fat; 30 mg cholesterol; 537 mg sodium; 52 g carbohydrates; 8 g dietary fiber; 7 g sugars; 32 g protein.