Total time: 15 minutes, plus 30 minutes chilling time
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted almonds, divided
- 6 tablespoons toffee bits, divided
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, melted
- In large bowl, toss popcorn, 1/2 cup almonds and 4 tablespoons toffee bits. Drizzle with melted milk chocolate; toss until well coated.
- Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with dark chocolate; sprinkle with remaining almonds and toffee bits. Refrigerate about 30 minutes, or until set; break into clusters.
Substitution: Use dark chocolate for milk chocolate, if preferred.