- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 bag (7 ounces) shredded coconut, toasted
- Place popcorn in large bowl; set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar and coconut extract; stir until melted and combined.
- Pour over popcorn, coating well. Spread popcorn onto large cookie sheet.
- In glass measuring cup, melt chocolate chips and vegetable oil in microwave on low heat until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn. Immediately sprinkle coconut over popcorn mixture; cool.
- Break into pieces and serve.