Chipotle Barbecue Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 ounces baked tortilla chips (about 28 chips)
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded, stemmed and finely minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 4 ounces grilled chicken, diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup queso Cotija Mexican cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 cup halved California grapes
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to broil.
- In food processor or blender, puree chipotle pepper, barbecue sauce, lime juice and honey until smooth.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and arrange tortilla chips in single layer.
- Sprinkle chips with jalapeno, if desired; onion; chicken; and Monterey Jack cheese. Drizzle with Chipotle Barbecue Sauce.
- Place tray in oven about 6 inches below element; broil 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, sprinkle with Cotija Mexican cheese, avocado, grapes and cilantro.