Makes 8 servings
- 2 cups (12 ounces) coarsely chopped strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup 100% pure honey, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup light sour cream
- Prepared 9-inch crumb crust
- In small bowl, mash strawberries and 1/4 cup honey; set aside.
- In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand five minutes. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup honey. Warm over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Transfer to large bowl; stir in sour cream. Cover and refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture mounds on a spoon when tested.
- Using electric mixer, beat mixture at medium speed until light. Fold in strawberries; mix until well combined. Pour into prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate at least two hours.