Total time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 16 ounces chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped green apple
- 1 cup DOLE® Blueberries
- 1 cup Dole Red Grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped, fresh Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Dole Celery, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped mint
- 1 package (5 ounces) Dole 50/50 Salad Blend
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- In medium bowl, stir yogurt and mustard. Stir in chicken, apples, blueberries, grapes, pineapple, celery and mint. Toss to evenly coat.
- Pour salad blend onto serving platter. Arrange chicken mixture on salad blend and sprinkle with pecans or walnuts, if desired.
Tips: Can be served as salad or spooned onto tortillas and rolled up for wraps. Amount of yogurt dressing can be adjusted based on personal preference.