Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 (2 lettuce cups each)
- 1/4 cup yellow or white miso
- 1 tablespoon Korean chili paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pound Alaska sablefish (black cod), cut into 2-ounce portions
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1-1 1/4 cups cooked sushi rice or quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced halved radish
- 1/2 cup pickled ginger, chopped
- 1/2 cup bottled Asian-style salad dressing with wasabi and ginger
- 8 medium-large butter lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- Blend miso, chili paste and honey; spread onto Alaska sablefish portions. Place portions on nonstick cooking spray-coated, foil-lined baking sheet. Roast 5-7 minutes, or until fish is opaque throughout and deep golden brown; cool slightly.
- In mixing bowl, combine avocado, rice or quinoa, cucumber, radishes and ginger; pour in dressing. Toss to coat.
- To serve, place about 1/3 cup vegetable-rice mixture in each lettuce leaf. Top with one sablefish portion. Sprinkle each lettuce cup with 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves.