Prep Time: 15 minutes
Freeze Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
- 8 slices (1-1/2 inches thick) store-bought angel food cake
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping, warmed
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme, melted*
- chocolate sprinkles
- Freeze plate 30 minutes. Make 4 (1/2-cup) scoops ice cream and arrange on chilled plate.
- Place 1 ice cream ball on 1 cake slice, then top with second cake slice. Shape cake around ice cream to encase it, using your hands to completely cover ice cream. Return to freezer until ready to serve. Repeat with remaining ice cream and cake.
- To serve, arrange snow balls in 4 dessert bowls. Top with hot fudge topping, then marshmallow creme and sprinkles.