Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (5 ounce) Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa, plus additional for dipping (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup corn chips, crushed
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 large leafy green lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- In bowl, combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup salsa until light and fluffy. Stir in salmon, cheese and corn chips.
- Spread 1/4 filling to within 1/2 inch of each tortilla edge. Arrange one lettuce leaf over filling. Roll up tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1-3 hours.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap, trim ends from rolls and cut each into 3-4 slices. Serve with additional salsa, if desired.