Makes 24 crackers
- 1 3/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- In large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and rosemary. In medium bowl, whisk together olive oil and egg. Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Roll dough into a ball and press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 1/8-inch thickness. Remove top piece of parchment paper.
- Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet. Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden. Let crackers cool on baking sheet for 30 minutes, then serve.