Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons, plus 1 teaspoon, lemon juice from concentrate, divided
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 300° F. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth, add egg and 3 tablespoons lemon juice; mix well.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into crust. Combine remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice with preserves in small bowl. Spoon half the preserves over batter.
- Pour remaining batter on top. Using knife, swirl remaining preserves into decorative pattern on top.
- Bake 55 minutes. Cool. Refrigerate leftovers.