Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium red or yellow onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3/4 pound pre-cooked smoked chicken or turkey sausage links
- 1 can (15 ounces) READ German Potato Salad
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- chopped parsley (optional)
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper. Cook and stir 1 minute. Add sausages; continue cooking 5 minutes until browned and heated through, turning occasionally. Remove sausages from skillet.
- Add potato salad and black pepper to skillet. Stir to combine with onion mixture. Return sausages to skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.