Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 8-by-4-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and pumpkin spice. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine canned pumpkin, brown sugar, granulated sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Stir together.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients; mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake 45-50 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool at least 10 minutes in pan before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.