- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag (10.5 ounces) mini marshmallows
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 tube (.68 ounces) red piping gel
- 1 package red raspberry fruit roll-ups
- green jelly beans
- candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, heat butter.
- Stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Stir in popcorn until well coated.
- Spread mixture evenly onto prepared pizza pan.
- Drizzle red piping gel over “pizza” to make “sauce.”
- Cut small circles (about 1 1/4 inches in diameter) from fruit roll-up and place on pizza for “pepperoni” slices.
- Decorate as desired with jelly beans, coconut and candies. Allow to cool completely before cutting into wedges to serve.