Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 to 25 minutes
- 1 package (13.5 to 16 ounces) Johnsonville smoked sausage (Polish, New Orleans, Smoked Turkey, BOLD Beef Hot Links or Beef Franks)
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen curly french fries
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- Cut sausage links in half lengthwise. Cut each half into three long strips.
- TO FRY: In deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°F. Fry french fries in batches for 3 to 6 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Place sausage strips in single layer in fryer basket. Fry for about 1 minute or until they curl. Drain on paper towels. Serve with fries.
- TO BAKE: Spread fries in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 17 to 20 minutes, turning once. At the same time, arrange sausage strips in single layer on separate baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 12 to 14 minutes or until they curl. Serve with fries.