Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 5 minutes
Yield: 12 pieces
- 12 California grapes, any color, chilled
- 1/3 cup natural peanut or almond butter
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Place wax paper sheet on baking sheet. Dip each grape in peanut butter or almond butter to coat half then dip in either coconut, dark chocolate or almonds, alternating with each grape.
- Transfer grapes to baking sheet then chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional information per serving: 70 calories; 2 g protein; 4 g carbohydrates; 5 g fat (64% calories from fat); 1.5 g saturated fat (19% calories from saturated fat); 0 mg cholesterol; 25 mg sodium; 1 g fiber.