- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup tamarind sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 sweet potato, cut into rounds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- sea salt
- 8 spears broccolini
- 2 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- brown rice, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line tray with baking paper.
- To make marinade: In bowl, whisk sesame oil, tamarind sauce, Dijon mustard, sesame seeds and honey until combined.
- Place sweet potato on baking tray and drizzle with 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and sea salt. Roast 25 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and add broccolini. Drizzle with remaining coconut oil and sea salt. Place salmon fillets in middle of tray and drizzle with marinade. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness. Serve with brown rice.