Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1/8 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lemon, half sliced and half juiced, divided
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 pound white fish (such as snapper, grouper, flounder or barramundi)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
- In pan over medium heat, heat canola oil about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, onions and broccoli to pan; cook 5 minutes, uncovered.
- Drizzle lemon juice over vegetables and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place fish on top of vegetables in center of pan and place two lemon slices on top of fish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover pan and cook on medium heat 10-12 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
- Drizzle olive oil over fish and top with rosemary, if desired, before serving.