Yield: 16 individual pizzas
- 5 1/2-6 cups Pillsbury Best All-Purpose Flour, divided
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann’s RapidRise Yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups hot water (120-130 F)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups prepared pizza sauce
- 1 package Jimmy Dean Fresh Sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- sliced olives
- 1 cup shredded Wisconsin mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Wisconsin cheddar cheese
- In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast and salt. Gradually stir water and olive oil into flour mixture. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8-10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- On lightly floured surface, divide dough into 16 pieces. Form into smooth balls; roll into 7-inch circles. Place on greased baking sheets. Top with pizza sauce, sausage and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.