Total time: 40 minutes
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 4 cups medium egg noodles, cooked
- 4 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In bowl, stir soup and milk until smooth.
- In 3-quart casserole dish, combine peas, tuna and noodles with soup mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until warm and bubbling; remove from oven and stir.
- In bowl, mix breadcrumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over tuna mixture.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
Substitution: Use any frozen vegetable in place of frozen peas.