Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups Breyers Coffee ice cream
- salted caramel sauce*
- almond whipped cream**
- 1 shot espresso coffee
- 4 amaretti cookies
- chocolate-covered coffee beans
- Arrange 2 (1/4-cup) scoops ice cream in 4 demitasse coffee cups. Drizzle with salted caramel sauce, then top with almond whipped cream.
- Pour a little espresso into each cup, then garnish with cookies and coffee beans.
- *For salted caramel sauce, bring 3/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water to a boil over high heat in heavy-duty saucepan until caramel-colored. Remove from heat, then slowly stir in 1/2 cup whipping or heavy cream. Let cool, then stir in 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Let stand at room temperature until ready to use.
- **For almond whipped cream, whip 1/2 cup whipping or heavy cream, 1 teaspoon sugar and 2 drops almond extract in mixing bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Chill until ready to serve.