Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 can (5 ounces) Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In large skillet, bring chickpeas, tomatoes, zucchini, olives and tuna to boil; stir constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture over cooked pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Substitution: Use any canned seafood such as salmon in place of canned tuna.