Prep time: 20 minutes
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) READ 3 Bean Salad
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped olives
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper, any color
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Drain bean salad; reserve 3 tablespoons liquid.
- In large bowl, combine bean salad, tomatoes, feta cheese, quinoa, olives and bell pepper. Add reserved bean liquid, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar. Stir gently to coat ingredients.
- Top with cilantro or parsley. Serve immediately.