Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Hungry Jack Original Regular Syrup
- COMBINE thyme, marjoram, salt, onion powder and garlic powder in large resealable food storage bag. Seal bag and shake well. Add pork slices. Seal bag. Shake to coat.
- MELT butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork mixture. Cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is browned and no longer pink in center. Add syrup. Cook and stir until pork is glazed.