Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 22 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 Smithfield Roasted Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloins
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold or red potatoes, cut lengthwise into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat or regular sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium; spray grates with nonstick cooking spray. Grill tenderloins until internal temperature reaches 150° F, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- Brush both sides of potato slices with oil; grill 15-20 minutes until just tender, turning occasionally. Remove potatoes and pork from grill.
- Top potatoes with cheese, sour cream and onions. Serve with tenderloins cut into 1/4-inch thick slices.