Prep time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, ends trimmed (about 14 ounces)
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat crumbled feta cheese
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- On small baking sheet, arrange walnuts evenly. Bake 8 minutes, checking frequently, until toasted.
- Slice cucumber crosswise into 3/4-inch thick slices. Using small spoon, gently scoop out and discard center of each cucumber slice, leaving bottom and sides intact.
- In small bowl, stir 6 tablespoons chopped walnuts and hummus. Spoon walnut-hummus mixture into each cucumber slice and top with reserved chopped walnuts, feta cheese and quartered tomatoes.