- Extra-virgin olive oil
- high-quality, aged balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- 24 decorative bamboo skewers
- 24 red seedless California grapes
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- 24 small, fresh mozzarella balls
- sea salt
- On serving plate or platter, drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar, as desired. Sprinkle with pepper.
- To assemble skewers: On each skewer, add one red grape, one small basil leaf and one ball fresh mozzarella.
- Lay skewers on serving platter and sprinkle with dash of sea salt.
Nutritional information per serving: 44 calories; 2.5 g protein; 1 g carbohydrates; 3 g fat; 64% calories from fat; 11 mg cholesterol; 20 mg sodium; .07 g fiber.