Prep time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 6 hours
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 can (14 ounces) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tub (8 ounces) frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust (9 inches)
- In large mixing bowl, melt chocolate squares in microwave for 15 seconds, or until completely melted. Add sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter to melted chocolate; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours. Garnish as desired. Freeze leftovers.