Prep time: 2 hours
- 4 large bananas, peeled
- 8 wooden ice pop sticks
- 2 cups vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- Cut each banana in half and carefully insert wooden ice pop stick in bottom of each , about one-third into banana. Place bananas on large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze bananas until partially frozen, about 30 minutes.
- Carefully dip each banana in tall pint glass of vanilla yogurt to coat, leaving 1/2-inch at bottom of banana uncoated. Return yogurt-coated bananas to parchment paper-lined baking sheet and freeze until completely firm, about 1 hour.
- Microwave peanut butter until smooth and creamy, about 30-45 seconds. Drizzle peanut butter evenly over bananas then place on baking sheet to freeze until peanut butter is firm, about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or wrap each banana in plastic wrap and store in freezer up to 3 months.