Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 package broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 4-6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce, plus additional for serving, divided
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 8 veal cutlets, pounded about 1/8-inch thick
- 4 sub rolls
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In medium bowl, using tongs, lightly toss broccoli slaw and blue cheese dressing.
- In shallow bowl, stir together salt, pepper and flour.
- In separate shallow bowl, whisk melted butter and hot sauce until combined.
- In bowl of food processor, pulse panko and blue cheese crumbles until combined. Transfer mixture to plate.
- Pat veal cutlets dry with paper towels. Dredge one veal cutlet in seasoned flour then coat with hot sauce and butter mixture. Place cutlet on top of panko blue cheese crumbs and gently press down to coat one side. Turn cutlet over and press down again gently to coat, including edges. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cutlets
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160 F.
- Cut rolls in half, add two cutlets per roll, top each with broccoli slaw mixture and drizzle lightly with Buffalo-style hot sauce.
Substitution: Ranch may be used for blue cheese.