- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- In small bowl, mix granulated sugar, powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- In small saucepan, melt butter; stir in 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar.
- In large bowl, toss popcorn with cinnamon butter until well coated. Sprinkle evenly with remaining cinnamon sugar; toss to coat well.
Tips: For spicy variation, add 1 teaspoon spicy chipotle seasoning. Serve with hot chocolate.