Prep time: 5 minutes
- 3 cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey, plus additional for drizzling, divided (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In medium bowl, combine Greek yogurt, honey and vanilla.
- On parchment-lined baking sheet, spread Greek yogurt mixture to 1/4-inch thickness. Drop spoonfuls of melted chocolate onto yogurt and use toothpick to drag in circles. Press strawberries and chocolate chips into yogurt. Freeze at least 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and break into pieces.
Nutritional information per serving: 140 calories; 18 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 6 g total fat; 3 g saturated fat; 0 g trans fat; 20 mg sodium; 8% calcium.