Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 12-ounce package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 18 wooden or plastic sticks
- In large saucepan, melt chocolate morsels and peanut butter over low heat; stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and marshmallows.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Chill in refrigerator about 45 minutes.
- Cut into 18 bars. Serve by inserting plastic or wooden stick into each bar.
Microwave Directions: In large microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate morsels and peanut butter at medium power for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Add remaining ingredients, stirring until well coated. Continue with recipe directions.