Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (5 ounces) Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained and broken into chunks
- 1/2 avocado, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sweet corn, cooked or thawed from frozen
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- In medium bowl, gently toss tuna and avocado until combined.
- Add tomatoes, corn and parsley, tossing gently to combine.
- In small bowl, whisk lemon juice, vinegar, honey, garlic, chili powder and salt. Drizzle over tuna mixture and toss to coat.
- Divide tuna evenly among bread slices to make two sandwiches.