Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 6 tablespoons Sabra Classic Hummus
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle, dried
- 1/4 cup finely shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (brown or white)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 small tortillas (corn or flour)
- 1/2 ounce feta cheese (optional)
- To make chipotle hummus: In small bowl, mix hummus and ground chipotle; set aside.
- To make slaw: Cut cabbage into quarters to easily remove core; thinly slice. In small mixing bowl, combine cabbage, cilantro, lime juice and salt. Using clean hands, crunch or squeeze together ingredients to bruise cabbage and incorporate.
- To make mushrooms: In large frying pan, heat olive oil over high heat. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook about 6 minutes until all sides of mushrooms are browned. Remove mushrooms from pan.
- Using hot pan, add tortillas one at a time to warm up, about 20 seconds on each side.
- Spread tortillas with chipotle hummus. Place hot mushrooms in centers of tortillas. Top with slaw and feta cheese, if desired.