Prep time: 25 minutes
Pickled Beet Salsa:
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Aunt Nellie’s Baby Whole Pickled Beets
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno mustard
- 4 soft flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken (hot or cold)
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- To make Pickled Beet Salsa: Drain beets; chop. In medium bowl, combine beets, onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, stir together sour cream and mustard; set aside.
- On one half of each tortilla, place equal amounts Pickled Beet Salsa, arugula, chicken and cheese. Top with dollops of mustard-sour cream. Fold over.