Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups halved red California grapes
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 Thai chilies, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped mint leaves
- 4 cups steamed jasmine rice
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted and salted peanuts
- In medium bowl, combine onion, grapes and rice vinegar; set aside.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently until just cooked through, about 6-7 minutes. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Stir in chilies, fish sauce, lime juice, cilantro and mint.
- Divide rice between four serving dishes and top with chicken, cabbage, marinated onions and grapes; sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutritional information per serving: 540 calories; 26 g protein; 65 g carbohydrates; 19 g fat (32% calories from fat); 3.5 g saturated fat (6% calories from saturated fat); 100 mg cholesterol; 480 mg sodium; 3 g fiber.