Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 3 hours
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 can (14 ounces) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, chilled
- whipped topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In medium mixing bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Pour into crust; bake 8 minutes. Cool. Chill 3 hours or overnight.
- Prior to serving, top with chilled pie filling. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.