Prep Time: 15 minutes
Freezer Time: 6+ hours
Yield: 1 3/4 quarts
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14-ounce can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans, toasted*
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- WHIP heavy cream to stiff peaks in large bowl. Combine sweetened condensed milk, pecans, butter and maple flavoring in large bowl. Mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
- POUR into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.
*To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned. To avoid over-browning, remove from pan immediately.