Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Minute Ready to Serve Brown and Wild Rice
- 1 precooked veggie burger patty
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Break veggie burger into large chunks and place in small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 60-90 seconds, or until veggie burger is heated through.
- Toss together rice and veggie burger. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with ranch dressing.