Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 4 halibut fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 8 slices Coleman Natural Bacon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- cooked rice or other grain (optional)
- salad or other vegetable (optional)
- Season halibut with salt and pepper, to taste, then wrap each fillet along shorter side with two bacon slices, tucking ends underneath to hold in place.
- In large, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook, turning once, until bacon is crisp, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve fish with rice or salad.