Prep time: 13 minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 box (11.2 ounces) Trident Seafoods Alaska Salmon Burgers
- 4 cheddar cheese slices
- 4 seeded burger buns, split and toasted
- 4 cups arugula
- 6 strips peppered bacon, cooked
- 12 bread-and-butter pickles, drained
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook salmon burgers according to package directions. When almost cooked through, top each with slice of cheese, cover and cook until melted.
- Spread cut sides of buns with mayonnaise and top bottom buns with arugula. Cover with salmon burgers, bacon, pickles and top buns.